The 501(c)(3) Madison Alumni Association, with the support of the current McDaniel High School community, has come together to fundraise for the construction of an athletic field house. The field house will enhance the coaching and teaching opportunities for all McDaniel student/athletes, and will also be available for the use of the NE Portland sports community. Construction of the field house is planned to begin in the Summer of 2022, one season after the school reopens to students. The field house is expected to be fully operational by the fall of 2022. You will find specific information about the field house construction plans, and updates, on the News link.
WAYS TO GIVE:
- Credit Card – Register on our Connect and Donate page
- Checks - Payable to Madison Alumni Association to PO Box 231312, Tigard OR 97281
- Commercial Sponsorship Program – For your own business, or recommend to a friend. You will find details on our Sponsorship page. Contact Jim Sleeman with sponsorship questions.
HOW TO HELP:
- Register: Connect and Donate. No donation necessary! Join a committee to help with future social activities, including the rescheduled Fall Dinner/Auction (now Saturday, May 21, 2022). We need volunteers!
- Friend our Facebook group at Madison High, Portland Raise the Roof. This is not a Madison alumni exclusive group. Anyone may join!
- Spread the word. Please encourage friends of Madison/McDaniel, and NE Portland, to register and donate!